9.22.2011

Reaching your goals

As you look back on your life, you will probably find that you reached and exceeded many of your goals. But, at the same time, you may find that you've didn't reach all the things you want to reach.
Everyone always says you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did do. So does it matter you've didn't reach it all?
My opinion is always try it out, we don't know what will work. If it's not working, I'm convinced something good comes from it.

So think about all the different things in life you've already accomplished.

What I've reached? My lovely boyfriend, only one year left till graduating as a social worker, great plans to go to university, nice friends, I'm happy with who I am.
I first regret not going to university right away, but after all I think this will be the best way for me to reach my goals.


1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comment!! If you like my blog and want to follow, mention in your message and I promise I will follow you in return